Our accessibility statement
Tickity-Boo aims to make the information it provides accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities. At present this site is not fully compliant with this but we are continually working to change this. If you have any comments or questions regarding accessibility please contact us.
Tickity-Boo currently working towards full compliance with Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Our pages are designed so that they can be viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
- A stylesheet is used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
- Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the "view" option in your browser.
- Images that convey important information have alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text will be left blank.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
- A site map is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
This site is designed to work on all browsers, however, it will display best on the following:
- Internet Explorer 6.0+
To learn more about web accessibility visit: RNIB Web Access Centre
To obtain a copy of the screen reader JAWS visit: www.freedomscientific.com